How to log in to a CSE alias account?
If you are using client side encryption keep in mind that a few things will function a bit differently.
- Unlike with a web account, the encryption/decryption process happens on your device. Therefore you will need one of our apps to use a CSE account.
- Your private key must be available on the device and it needs to be accessible to our app, as it is required for the encryption/decryption process.
- Your data is accessible only by our apps, and only on/from the devices which have access to your private key.
- Username: this is your alias user name. The system will recognize your private key, so it will log you in to the right account.
- Password: this must be the password of the private key.
- Your private key: click on the “log in with key” button.
- a) This opens a browsing windows on Android and PC/Mac to browse and select the private key of the account.
- b) It shows you the available private keys stored on your device in the case of iPhone or iPad.
- Once the key is selected, the app logs you in to the associated CSE account.